AYURVEDIC & CHINESE MEDICNE
Full of essential energies, essences, and nutrients, herbs are nature’s great healers, perfect for restoring the balance we need for well-being, healing, and rejuvenation.
Here are info about some of the herbs we use in the clinic
Ashwagandha is an incredibly healthy medicinal herb.
It’s classified as an "adaptogen," meaning that it can help your body manage stress.
Ashwagandha also provides all sorts of other benefits for your body and brain.
For example, it can lower blood sugar levels, reduce cortisol, boost brain function and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.
It has been used for over 3,000 years to relieve stress, increase energy levels and improve concentration.
Extracts or powder from the plant's root or leaves are used to treat a variety of conditions. high concentration of withanolides, which have been shown to fight inflammation and tumor growth
In several studies, ashwagandha has been shown to lower blood sugar levels.
ashwagandha promotes the death of tumor cells and may be effective against several types of cancer.
Cortisol is known as a "stress hormone" because your adrenal glands release it in response to stress, as well as when your blood sugar levels get too low.
Ashwagandha supplements may help lower cortisol levels in chronically stressed individuals.
Ashwagandha is perhaps best known for its ability to reduce stress.
Ashwagandha has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety in both animal and human studies.
The limited research available suggests that ashwagandha may help reduce depression.
Ashwagandha supplements may have powerful effects on testosterone levels and reproductive health Ashwagandha helps increase testosterone levels and significantly boosts sperm quality and fertility in men.
Research has shown that ashwagandha may improve body composition and increase strength Ashwagandha has been shown to increase muscle mass, reduce body fat and increase strength in men.
Several animal studies have shown that ashwagandha helps decrease inflammation
Studies in humans have found that it increases the activity of natural killer cells, which are immune cells that fight infection and help you stay healthy
It has also been shown to decrease markers of inflammation, such as C-reactive protein (CRP). This marker is linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
AMLA POWDER - LADIES NR 1 HERB
Amla powder is the purest form of Vitamin C and it enriches you from within by making the blood vessels stronger and thicker. It also improves your immunity so that you can fight infections easily.
2. One of the best amla powder benefits is that it reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol
3. Amla is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body. This reduces cell damage and also the risk of cancer and inflammation.
4. Another one of amla powder benefits is that it gives you glowing skin and also keeps it hydrated. Consume it with water or add it to your face mask for natural glow. You can mix amla powder, honey and yogurt to make a quick face mask. Leave it on till it dries and then wash off. It will leave your skin smooth and clean.
5. One of the best benefits of amla is that it has a high fibre content which works wonderfully for the digestive system. It's an effective cure for constipation. The dried powder of the amla fruit is also a great home remedy for hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
6. Amla is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces the acid level in the stomach and fights inflammation
7. One important benefit of amla is that it is considered as the first and foremost food for anti-aging. Consuming amla in any form on a daily basis is the secret behind the slow aging process and beautiful skin.
8. Amla powder is good for diabetics. Amla contains chromium which makes the body more responsive to insulin and regulates the blood glucose levels.
9. Amla powder when taken with a teaspoon of honey acts as a great blood purifier. Regular consumption of amla powder helps in increasing your haemoglobin naturally.
10. Want to use amla powder for hair? You should! Amla is great for your hair. It not only cures dandruff but also helps in preventing hair loss.
1. Helpful in Weight Loss
effective in reducing excess belly fat.
2. Acts as a Detoxifier
The toxins in our body keep piling up as we keep eating unhealthy food items, and these toxins are responsible for making us sick. Therefore, it is important to detoxify our body and get rid of these harmful toxins.
3. Cures Digestive Issues
If you are dealing with any kind of digestive issues, you can consume Triphala to feel better. This churna not only helps in easing the bowel movements but also regulates the bowel movements due to its laxative properties. If you’re feeling bloated, your tummy is feeling heavy, or you have loose motions, you can safely consume this powder in the morning with lots of water.
4. Helps in Fighting Infections and Enhances Immunity. protecting the body against infections that may be caused due to Staphylococcus bacteria, E.Coli etc. By aiding the blood circulation and nourishing the body with essential nutrients
5. Beneficial in Maintaining Oral Hygiene
6. Beneficial for Eye Health
7. Helpful in Treating Gastric Ulcers
Triphala is also beneficial in treating gastric ulcers. This is because when this churna is taken on a regular basis, it reduces the internal as well as external inflammation. It also helps in restoring the enzymes in the body that keeps the toxins away from the body and helps in strengthening the mucous membrane of the stomach.
8. Helps in Treating Urinary Tract Infections
UTI or urinary tract infection can affect both men and women. This painful condition may sometimes become hard to cure, especially when the bacteria causing the infection become immune to the antibiotic medicines or do not respond well to the conventional methods of treatment. During such situations, you may consider using Triphala churna to cure the urinary tract infection. This herbal combination is not only safe and has no side-effects, but it is also has shown promising results on various drug-resistant bacteria.
9. Helpful in Reducing Joint and Bone Pains
If you are suffering from bone or joint pain, Triphala may offer the solution to your problem. This churna is effective in maintaining good bone health by providing ample nutrients to the body. It also aids flushing of excessive amounts of uric acid from the body, which is responsible for bone and joint inflammation. Whenever you experience a joint or bone pain such as gout, arthritis, joint pain etc., you may mix a teaspoon of this powder in some warm water and take this decoction to ease your pain.
10. Helpful in Healing Wounds
The churna has anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties
11. Effective in Regulating Blood Pressure
Irregular blood pressure may lead to various kinds of health troubles. However, consuming Triphala on a regular basis is beneficial in regulating your blood pressure levels and thus keeping off various health troubles.
12. Helpful in Stimulating Hair Growth
13. Keeps Your Hormones in Place
It is very important to have a healthy hormonal balance in the body because any kind of hormonal imbalance may lead to health complications. Therefore, if you are experiencing painful periods or irregular periods, consuming Triphala churna may prove to be beneficial in providing a remedy to your problem. You may consume a teaspoonful of this churna with a glass of warm water before retiring for the night or two hours after your dinner to regulate your hormonal balance.
14. Helpful in Reducing Dark Circles
15. Helpful in Curing Bad Breath
16. Beneficial for Kids
Triphala churna not only offers ample benefits for the adults but it also renders many benefits to the children. Young children do not have a very strong immunity, and thus this churna is not only good to improve the immunity in children, but it is also effective in fighting various kinds of common infections that kids usually suffer from such as a cough, cold, fever etc. You may give Triphala with milk, water or mixed with some honey. If your baby is less than 12 months, you should not give more than a pinch of this churna. For older kids, a teaspoon may be given.
17. Helpful in Motion Sickness and Curing Dizziness
18. Helpful in Managing Diabetes
If you are suffering from diabetes, you may take Triphala to manage your blood sugar levels. This is an alternative treatment method that makes use of herbal remedies in balancing the sugar in the blood. This remedy not only regulates the sugar but it also aids in bringing it down and thus works as an effective treatment for managing diabetes.
19. Helpful in Boosting Heart Health
Triphala acts as a tonic for your heart because it helps in improving or boosting heart health. This happens because by consuming this churna your blood circulation improves, your bad cholesterol goes down and your blood pressure gets regulated. Together all these factors help in improving the overall heart health and thus keeping the heart healthy. Therefore, in order to have good cardio health, you may like to give Triphala a try.
20. Helps in Skin Rejuvenation